Bureau Veritas is a proven leader in the cocoa inspection, testing and certification market. Through a global network of experienced inspectors and laboratory personnel we are able to service clients’ inspection requirements and mitigate risk with clear and precise independent inspection and certification services.
Bureau Veritas offers certification for sustainability and evaluation of cocoa supply chains across the globe, and our global laboratory network allow us to test internationally for conformity against national and international standards.
Inspection & Testing Services
- Pre-shipment inspection for quality condition and weight
- Contractual sampling and sealing supervision during loading and discharge services
- Cocoa & coffee inspection in term of quality & quantity
- Receiving inspections at factory/ports/warehouses in terms of quality & quantity
- Loading/unloading inspections in ships/containers/trucks/rakes etc.
- Analysis of chemical & physical properties for parameters
- Analysis of microbiological parameters in food
- Agriculture sustainability audit (UTZ, Global Gap, cocoa action…)
- Stock monitoring
- Holds and tank inspection on cleanliness and fitness
- Stock control (Tallying) and quality monitoring