Metals & Minerals Trade Services
Bureau Veritas provides a broad range of independent inspection and testing services throughout the entire supply chain, minimising your commercial risk by quickly determining the physical properties of your shipments.
Working from the world’s major ports and mining and refining locations, our team of qualified inspectors and laboratory technicians will accurately and swiftly determine the physical properties of materials through supervision of weighing (including draft survey), sampling, pre-shipment, load and discharge inspection and analysis.
METALS & MINERALS TRADE Services
- Analytical & Assay Laboratories
- Arbitration 'Umpire' Testing
- Blending Services Minerals
- Fire Assay
- Electronic Scrap Testing
- High Precision Assaying
- Laboratory Outsourcing
- Loading & Discharge Supervision & Inspection
- Sampling and Sample Preparation Supervision Services
- Stock Monitoring
- Supervision of Weight Determination
- Transportable Moisture Limit