Quality & Quantity
From grains and fertilizers through to grain bi-products and speciality refined oils, Bureau Veritas has the knowledge, experience and network to provide accurate quality and quantity determination.
We offer a host of specifically developed sampling procedures for belt loaded goods, stockpiles, silos, warehouses, holds and tanks.
Our global network of state-of-the-art laboratories and qualified inspectors will provide assurance that the samples taken are truly representative of the cargo and in accordance with international standards.
- Verification of sampling equipment calibration
- Supervision or actual sampling of correct sampling increments
- Independent check weighing of bulk or bagged products loaded or discharged
- Sample preparation to produce a quality/laboratory sample for analysis and sample traceability purposes
- Laboratory testing to confirm compliance with all necessary regulations and contractual requirements