Quality & Quantity
From grains and fertilizers through to grain bi-products and speciality refined oils, Bureau Veritas has the knowledge, experience and network to provide accurate quality and quantity determination.
We offer a host of specifically developed sampling procedures for belt loaded goods, stockpiles, silos, warehouses, holds and tanks.
Our global network of state-of-the-art laboratories and qualified inspectors will provide assurance that the samples taken are truly representative of the cargo and in accordance with international standards.
For more information DOWNLOAD our latest Quality Quantity Determination document
Quality & Quantity serviceS
- Verification of sampling equipment calibration
- Supervision or actual sampling of correct sampling increments
- Independent check weighing of bulk or bagged products loaded or discharged
- Sample preparation to produce a quality/laboratory sample for analysis and sample traceability purposes
- Laboratory testing to confirm compliance with all necessary regulations and contractual requirements