Crude Oil & Gas Analysis for Hydrocarbon Accounting
Bureau Veritas can provide crude oil assay and hydrocarbon characterisation to the highest standards; with analytical results delivered electronically directly into your production accounting platform and field SCADA systems, thus avoiding time wasting paperwork, data entry errors and costly rework.
Delivering timely analytical data helps keep the client in conformance with contractual agreements; and with field staff capable of drawing samples in accordance with GPA standard procedures Bureau Veritas is ideally placed to become your one-stop-shop for crude oil, condensate and gas support services.
Our global network is built upon years of experience with drilling and exploration companies, we have an established and proven reputation for delivering data, accurately and on time to meet your needs. The following tests are supported:
- Gas composition, C1 to C6+ - Gas composition, C1 to C7+
- Gas composition, C1 to C15+
- Natural Gas Condensate Composition, C1 to C30+
- Flash Liberation of Condensate
- Molecular weight
- Analytical calculation for Equation of State (EOS) modelling
- Along with full crude assay testing capabilities helping you obtain the most value for your product.