Bureau Veritas laboratories understand the demands today’s engine designs have placed on the cooling system to absorb heat transferred from engine, transmission and hydraulic fluids.
Cooling system problems can potentially reduce the life of components within all machine systems. That’s why our coolant analysis programs focus on this vital system’s role in overall engine health and achieving optimum machine performance and longevity.
Bureau Veritas testing and analysis programs monitor changes in both conventional and extended life coolant (ELC) properties due to chemical reactions occurring within the cooling system before they escalate to failure. We can determine if:
- the coolant is suitable for continued use
- coolant mixing has occurred
- additive depletion is compromising metal protection
- contaminants are present that can cause scale or acid formation
- coolant should be removed and replenished with new coolant