Pulses Testing & Inspection
Across the globe, pulses and legumes – whole, shelled or split are regularly tested, inspected and certified by Bureau Veritas, a trusted partner for traders, growers, government organizations, retail and consumers groups.
Bureau Veritas helps mitigating risks associated with the global trade of pulses through our testing, inspection and certification services at the all major loading/unloading ports and growing regions around the world.
Our services ensure that the pulses shall be safe and suitable for human consumption, free from abnormal flavour, odours and living insects and in amounts which may represent a hazard to human health.
We offer a comprehensive food chain management service portfolio helping to minimize risk throughout the entire supply chain.
- On site grading as per local/international standards
- Loading & Discharge supervision
- Quality & Quantity Determination
- Integrated Pest Management (Fumigation services)
- Cleanliness Inspection of Vessels
- Food safety testing
- Analysis services
- Residue testing
- Damage & Contamination Surveys
- Global Storage Solutions
- Grading, Standardisation & Packing
- Precision Agriculture