Grains & Oilseeds Testing & Inspection
Bureau Veritas offer testing, inspection and certification services at every point in the Grain and Oilseeds supply chain; from hold and hatch surveys to loading and discharge supervision.
Bureau Veritas’ leading network of precision testing facilities provide expert analysis for all your testing requirements per standard trade contractual terms or customized analysis services. Experienced chemists provide clear and concise analysis results, operating under International analytical standards and accreditations.
For more information DOWNLOAD our latest Grains & Oilseeds document.
GRAINS & OILSEEDS ServiceS
- Loading and discharge supervision
- Laboratory Services
- Inland trucking, rail and barge loading supervision and sampling
- Supervision of weighing, quantity and tally control
- Contractual sampling and sealing
- Temperature monitoring
- Draft survey
- Fumigation and grain dyeing supervision
- Seal Breaking
- Storage quality assessment, storage management, inventory control and stock monitoring
- Damage surveys
- Traceability inspections
- Residue, Mycotoxin, Aflatoxin and GMO analysis
- Grain quality analysis including grading under relevant standards
- On site continuous sampling and quality control at loading elevators
- Quality and analysis of sublot and hold samples, determining accurate assessment of goods immediately after shipment
- Sustainability verification audits