Marine Fuel Quality Testing
VeriFuel is Bureau Veritas' comprehensive Fuel Monitoring Program designed for the Marine Industry. Backed by our network of laboratories at strategic locations worldwide, VeriFuel provides residual & distillate marine fuel quality and quantity assessment, advisory reports and expert opinion to improve your fuel management.
With VeriFuel, you will have timely and accurate information on the quality of the purchased fuel. Use of this information is crucial for avoiding engine problems and cutting down maintenance costs due to fuel unsuitability. In addition, you can estimate your fuel's value for money, determine and improve your fuel treatment plant performance and, above all, increase the onboard safety.
VeriFuel is a professional and modular service package supported by a team of marine fuel experts.
- VeriFuel - Bunker Quantity Survey
- VeriFuel - Investigative Testing
- VeriFuel - Pre-test & Sulphur Compliance Verification
- VeriFuel - Marine Biofuels
- VeriLube - Marine Lubricant Testing
- VeriFuel - On / Off Hire Survey
- VeriFuel - Onboard Quantity Survey
- VeriWater - Marine Water Testing