SEAMLESS is our name for Bureau Veritas’ package of Testing, Inspection & Certification services oriented to the global Cotton Supply Chain. SEAMLESS offers our customers data driven assurance at every step on the journey from the farm to the final product. CLICK HERE to download an overview of our SEAMLESS services or CONTACT US at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how SEAMLESS can support your cotton business.
looking for SUPPLY CHAIN TRACEABILITY?
Our SEAMLESS service offers supply chain traceability via a designated digital platform; data can be captured along the whole supply chain from field mapping & NDVI data analysis | seed licence protection audits | pre-shipment HVI testing | destination control services | to sustainability audits & DNA fibre testing services. To understand more, why not download our e-book for greater insight?
COTTON trade SERVICES
- Seal breaking, devanning and tallying of bales while unloading from containers (SDT)
- Weighing supervision at ports/factory premises basis bale by bale or weighbridge as per clients contractual terms
- Loading survey of cotton bales into containers at origin / exporting locations
- Supervision of sampling or actual sampling as required per clients contractual terms
- Warehouse inspection for suitability to store cotton bales
- Country damage, oil damage and contamination surveys
- Pre-shipment selection, grading and analysis of bales
- Container arrival verification
- Social, economic and sustainability verification audits along the cotton supply chain
- Global operations capability - origin, pre-shipment & destination control services
- Dedicated cotton expertise
- Digital reporting platform & client dashboards
- Full supply chain traceability from seed to finished product
- International Cotton Association Members