Oil & Gas
Crude Assay services launched in Dubai
Nov. 12 2019
Bureau Veritas have launched Crude Assay Services at our state-of-the-art laboratory testing facility in Technopark, Dubai.
Under our Oil & Petrochemicals Middle East Division, through an experienced and dedicated crude assay team, the laboratory can deliver a variety of customised crude oil testing services to international methods, providing extensive detailed hydrocarbon data that is vital to refiners, oil traders and producers.
Bureau Veritas’ investment in the region will ensure a multitude of value-added service benefits to its customers:
- Fast turnaround times – Dubai is an established commercial and trading hub strategically located between Asia, Europe and Africa. Simple and fast clearing and forwarding processes aid in efficient sample management. We also offer simplified global sample logistics processes through our LabShip initiative.
- Knowledge & Expertise - through expert local teams and technical knowledge, Bureau Veritas is able to deliver packaged and targeted solutions to support our clients’ unique business requirements.
- Proven track record – Bureau Veritas Middle East has extensive expertise in crude assays having tested crude oil samples from many different locations globally.
- Backup solution – Our Dubai laboratory is located approximately 100 km’s from our other flagship laboratory in the Port of Fujairah. High volumes could be balanced between the two 24/7 laboratories to ensure faster turnaround times with the added benefit of cross-checks or equipment contingency in the rare event of downtime.
- Global LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) with a web based customer portal.
- Laboratory accreditation's include ISO 17025, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001.
“This development is just the latest in a series of investments we are making in the important Middle East Region to better serve our customers,” said Noel Sciortino, Managing Director, Bureau Veritas Middle East.