VeriFuel partner with Alfa Laval for Fuel management courses
Feb. 20 2020
Bureau Veritas’ marine fuel department, VeriFuel, is pleased to announce that it is partnering with Alfa Laval to deliver fuel management courses. Our highly qualified staff bring many years of marine fuel experience and complement Alfa Laval’s mechanical and operational expertise.
The training courses are intended for both sea-going and shore-based technical, operational and administrative staff who support fuel oil management and vessel management. Training courses will also benefit those involved in the sale or purchasing of fuel oil.
- Quality of current marine fuels, including new ECA fuels
- Fuel specifications and ordering of fuels
- Information on what to do when poor quality fuel oil is bunkered
- Adjusting and optimizing fuel treatment systems
- Information on how fuel quality affects fuel cleaning and conditioning systems
- Anticipated future problems
- How fuel impacts engine and vessel operation
- Clarification of current and future fuel legislations
28-29 April 2020 Bergen,Norway
Book here (Link to external registration page)