Outsourcing your laboratory to Bureau Veritas will help improving technical delivery and reduce operating costs
Any company that has an in-house analytical laboratory has the option to outsource the running of the facility to a third party whose core business it is to manage and develop laboratories - thus lowering running costs and capital expenditure. Quality control may also be improved through the introduction of rigorous audit programs and using resources available within a larger network of laboratories, such as dedicated compliance and quality management.
In addition, outsourcing the laboratory can lead to more investment in new technology reducing turnaround times and lowering costs per-unit of analysis. Bureau Veritas has delivered numerous laboratory outsourcing projects around the world for global majors within the oil, mining and agriculture sectors.
- Equipment Maintenance Programme
- New Build Engineering, Procurement & Management
- Flexible Staffing Solutions
- On & Offshore Laboratory Services
- Full Laboratory Outsourcing
- Operational Excellence Auditing & Consultancy
- Implementation and Maintenance Of Quality Management System
- Routine and Non-Routine Analysis
- Laboratory Proficiency Testing
- Staff Training & Development Programmes
Learn more about our services
Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals Services Accurate testing and inspection services for the Oil & Gas industry, provided by Bureau Veritas