Fire Fighting Foam Testing
As with the regular testing of fire-alarms as a safety precaution, conducting periodic sample testing on fire-fighting foams is a required step to ensure the foam is able to perform its important and potentially life-saving function.
Bureau Veritas has a global laboratory network staffed with master chemists and the latest techniques to provide fire-fighting foam testing for safety, compliance, and regulatory requirements.
Our fire-fighting foam tested according to the EN 1568 / ISO 7203 and IMO MSC.1/Cir.1312 regulations.
- Our capability analyses include:
- Foam quality
- Specific gravity at 20 0C ASTM D 4052
- pH value at 20 0C ASTM E 70
- Kinematic Viscosity at 20 0C ISO 3219
- Sediment ISO 3734
- Small scale fire test MSC.1/Circ. 1312
- Chemical stability MSC. 1 Circ. 1312
- Chemical Testing
- Elemental Trace Analysis
- Full Specification Testing
- Water Content Testing for Petroleum, Chemicals, Fuels