LNG Testing & Inspection
Bureau Veritas provide a comprehensive range of testing & inspection services for the LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas) industry.
Liquefied natural gas (LNG) testing requires a dedicated set of technical capabilities to assure accuracy of the results and Health and Safety conditions for your and our employees.
Bureau Veritas deliver integrated solutions for the global Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and wider gas industries. Our team support the LNG supply chain by:
- Providing highly skilled analytical & inspection services to the production, transport, storage and custody transfer of LNG cargo;
- Offering global LNG solutions to vessel owners, LNG Tanker operators and traders; and
- Helping clients confidently manage risk and exposure.
Bureau Veritas' Expert LNG Services include:
- Inspection of LNG Custody Transfer, Witnessing and Energy Calculations Reporting
- Calculating and confirming the Volume of LNG unloaded from the vessel’s tanks
- Calculating and confirming the Volume of LNG boiled off from the Vessel during the voyage
- Master Sales Agreement Contract Review and Consultation
- Checking of Vessel’s CTMS compliance to the applicable SPA
- Bunker Survey of Vessel Stem (Quantity & Quality)
- Delivery and Re-Delivery Inspections (Charterer On-Hire and Off-Hire Inspections)