With a global presence and local knowledge, VeriFuel are the leading marine fuel experts.
VeriFuel is Bureau Veritas' comprehensive Marine Fuel Services program designed to facilitate the future developments of the Marine Fuel Industry. Backed by our global network of laboratories strategically located at major ports, VeriFuel provides marine fuel quality and quantity assessments, advisory reports and expert opinion on current and future available fuels in the market.
VeriFuel provides the latest technology in order to monitor all your global Marine Fuel activities 24/7. Transparency is our main objective in order to support our clients in the best possible way. Our obtained data is easy accessible through different IT solutions.
- Fuel experts with vast knowledge in technical and laboratory operations
- In 50 countries the inspection services are performed by in-house bunker surveyors based on uniform procedures and reporting
- First in the industry to establish new conclusive proprietary test methods
- Simplified processes to prepare samples for dispatch, offering easier and faster crew procedures
- Optimized delivery time with live tracking of sample from bunkering through to reporting
- Expert opinion and clarity on technical, regulatory and commercial fuel management aspects
- VeriFuel - Bunker Quantity Survey
- VeriFuel - Fuel Quality Testing
- VeriFuel - Investigative Testing
- VeriFuel - Pre-test & Sulphur Compliance Verification
- VeriFuel - Marine Biofuels
- VeriLube - Marine Lubricant Testing
- VeriFuel - On / Off Hire Survey
- VeriFuel - Onboard Quantity Survey
- VeriWater - Marine Water Testing