Spectral Services & Machine Learning
Bureau Veritas’ latest innovation combines cutting edge techniques with Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics to obtain maximum value from mineralogical fingerprint datasets.
Bureau Veritas’ spectral services utilises near infrared (NIR), short wave infrared (SWIR) and Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) spectroscopy and Artificial Intelligence and the latest Data Analytics techniques.
The combination of spectral services and machine learning will provide value insights to your mining program and assist with the evaluation of your ore-body and process.
These data analytics tools will provide immediate correlation to mine and process knowledge including but not limited to mineralogy.
- Low cost analysis – fast spectral collection
- No additional sample preparation required
- Obtain a complete mine picture from routine laboratory samples
- Create a digital mine record for the future
- Future processing conditions
- Metallurgical parameters
- Mineralogical parameters
- Physical properties